You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: innovatemedia.ca
What are cookies?
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to any of our services or membership areas
How will we use your data?
The company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order(s) and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you should there be any issues with service(s) you have subscribed to in order to advise you of the next steps or options.
When the company processes your order(s) or contact messages, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and/or shipping/mail companies in order to deliver product(s).
How do we store your data?
The company securely stores your data at our head office and/or representatives office on a password protected and encrypted storage devices as well as on password-protected computers and within online cloud storage services which also use password and encryption.
The company will keep your personal information during the time you are a client of the company and will store this information for up to 5 years after our last interaction. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by manually deleting and erasing your information from all storage devices.
The company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Our partner companies will vary depending on business alliances formed that the company sees as being beneficial to its clients.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us with this request using our online contact form here.
What are your data protection rights?
The company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through our contact form.
Call us at: (587) 832-1011
Write us at: 265 1001 1st street SE Calgary AB T2G5G3
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed into membership or private website areas
- Understanding how you use our website
- Storing login time and information to reduce pop-up windows from appearing for our site users
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –The company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember some of your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Using our contact form.
Call us at: (587) 832-1001
Write us at: 265 1001 1st Street SE Calgary AB
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.